The M3 Offensive Pitching Machine is built to train professional level ball players. Its industry leading 3-wheel design allows for hitters to have complete visibility of the ball throughout the entire pitch cycle, which improves their timing and increases their pitch recognition. By utilizing three wheels; top speed, accuracy, and spin are maximized due to the ball’s increased surface contact with the wheels. The M3 is equipped to throw 105mph giving you the ability to train against Major League level fastballs and both right and left handed breaking balls. Using only the speed control knobs, pitches can easily be dialed-in without making any physical adjustments to the machine, helping you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of you batting practice. The M3 is the Official Machine of Major League Baseball.
The ATEC M3 is equipped to throw up to 105mph giving you the ability to train against Major League level fastballs and both right and left handed breaking balls.
The Quick-Pitch-Select control knobs allow for quick changes between pitches and speeds which improves the efficienty and effectiveness of your batting practice.
Machines account of 70% of consistent and accurate ball flight, and the balls account for the remaining 30%. The ATEC Hi. Per(R) ball line is built with proprierty aerodynamic designs that maximize your training machine's accuracy to help achieve the most consistent ball flight every time.